skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the neutron dance.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Location Scouting!
Between the three of us we came up with some great locations for the photo shoot-which is so exciting! I wanted to give a peek into what we are thinking, without giving away too much. We still need an urban/city location that is void of references to a specific time period-possibly a rooftop. It looks as though we will begin shooting in early August-as we try to figure out the models availability. Please stay tuned for more UPDATES!
all photographs by Nydia Williams©
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
um.duh.
.photography.music.fashion.food.
Other blogetry and cool thangs.
Compai
besosyfotos
Photographs that Puncture
[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]
The Moptop Maven.com | The Premier Source For All Things Creative, Fly & Fashionable
Up and Coming
my favorite color is shiny
le coil
Doorknockers
Hipster Musings?
b.vikki vintage
First Rite Clothing
http://psimadethis.com/
suicide mixtape
Racialicious - the intersection of race and pop culture
BLACK FASHION
Long Live THE MESSAGE
WHITE LIGHTNING
all we ever wanted (was everything)
Fly
cafe con lesley
I Want You To Know
BL▲CK PYR▲MID
www.thehipstermom.com/
The Studioist
DARLING I SAID // DARLING I SAID
Feaverish Photography Blog
AfroDandy
Excerpts From The Annals of Everyday Life (The Square America Snapshot Archive)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(19)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(80)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(11)
Party Shots!
Hipsters for Hippies: HARD FEST NYC
I'm bbbaaacckk, with Eighteenth
Oh Marianne Faithfull!
Fashion??
Location Scouting!
M.I.A. is a girl who get's BETTER!
The COUNTDOWN!
UNBRANDED by Hank Willis Thomas
I love this with all my heart.
RED-RUM
►
June
(11)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(8)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment