Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm bbbaaacckk, with Eighteenth

hheeellloooo. I am back! Summer got crazy there for a second and I have lot's of blog posts to catch up on. Most of which include two trips to NYC and lot's of photographs. I will start from the most recent awesome thing I did and work backwards.
On Sunday I had a photo shoot for Eighteenth, which is a company that looks at shirts in a whole new light. They use geometric cutouts and asymmetrical lines to create shirts that are comfortable, simple yet elegant and just quite beautiful. The photo shoot was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to working with fashion some more in the very near future. While it is challenging to create something within your own style, while also working within someone else's vision, the room for creativity is still there. So please look forward to seeing my collection of photographs for Eighteenth.
Oh and here I am, at work during the shoot:

Also please check out one of my photographs on the Eighteenth Blog
Yay!

Here is a video pice for Eighteenth by Revery Media:

Eighteenth Promo from Revery Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment