Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Operation Editorial

What have I been doing, you wonder...
Well I have been cooking up a project with two fabulous ladies-Autumn Newell and Amber Boyd. I like to call it "Operation Editorial" and it's all about fashion, hair, and make-up. While some of my fellow photography students are off participating in fantastical internships- I am stuck in Ithaca this Summer and must cultivate my own photography experiences (which have mostly consisted of photographing family summer events). I recently decided what I want to be when I grow up! Congratulations to me! So editorial photographer it is. Without giving too much of the project away, here are some of the images that have inspired me thus far:


































































Please plan on seeing our collaboration in the future, possibly in book/exhibit form. Yeah we are gonna do big thangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment