Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Food!

So I want this blog to also focus on food- since it is so very important to me. I have been vegan for about 8 months now, based on omitting meat and dairy and feeling GREAT! I often have to think ahead and plan meals in advance, but I fell off from all the great cooking I was doing when last semester got crazy. Recently, with more free time, I have returned to the kitchen- last week I made veggie patties, something like Jamaican beef patties or empanandas, that were delicious! I visit VegWeb often to browse recipes and see how they have worked for others. This also gives me the confidence to cook without recipes sometimes. So hopefully I will be sharing some of my food adventures with you. On another note- last night I went grocery shopping and I picked up a cheese-less Amy's pizza, as I am not into cheese substitutes. This pizza was delicious! I recommend it for a quick bite.

Who knew I liked mushrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment