Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nydia, shut the fuck up!

This might be the longest week of my life, or so it feels like it and it's not even over. This semester I am taking a course that focuses on studio lighting, which is not one of my strong points. I took this class as a challenge and that is has been. Not only in terms of the technical information, but more concerning confidence. Going into this class I already had in in my head that I was going to be bad at it, although the point is that I want to learn and grow, but who wants to be BAD at something? (not bad meaning good but bad meaning bad) This is turn has lead me to develop a negative attitude, which leads to me complaining and that shit ain't cute at all. Moral of this story is: Nydia, shut the fuck up! It is not the end of the world if you are not great at something, you are learning and what matters most is that you truly tried your BEST (as Ricardo reminded me). So here are a couple shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment